Thursday, November 13, 2008

Watch out! I'm Baking!

My friend and fellow stallholder Michelle over at Lionden Landing has motivated me to get in gear with the holiday baking! Making dough really and freezing. Maybe freezing a couple of quick breads!

I have taken out my favorite Cookie Cook Books
  • Rosie's Chocolate-Packed, Jam-Filled, Butter-Rich, no-holds-barred Cookie Book by Judy Rosenberg
  • Rose's Christmas Cookies by Rose Levy Beranbaum
  • Past Cookie Issues from Gourmet Magazine
I'll also keep my eyes open in the Washington Post for their special cookie edition of the Food section!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

HI JJ - A friend and I do that every year! We converge at my house, clear the day and the calendar and make cookie dough all day! We each freeze and refrigerate dough to have on hand all through december! It's fantastic and gives me such holiday joy to make fresh homemade cookies for all sorts of quick events!

Happy Baking!