Tuesday, June 1, 2010

I'm Hooked - Challenge Update

So this week I came up with two new designs. But both were pretty easy and simple. Both are now available at my shop on Zibbet.

With out further ado...

The truth is out there.......spooky music please.
Matt brought me a bunch of Lion Brand yarn from Maker Faire. One of the colors was this cool green. Too bright for Yoda, too yellowy for mermaids, it just seemed right for an alien to me.





It's that time of year again. What to do, get, make for the teacher to say "Thank you for not hanging my child out the window by their ankles." I was asking around the neighborhood kids for ideas and more than one suggested the iconic apple for the teacher. And so here is my offering.

Do you have an idea for fun and funky Amigurumi? Leave a comment or send me a message.

No comments: